- Discovery :LAO CHAI – TA VAN – GIANG TA CHAI – SU PAN
- The Love waterfall, 12 km from Sapa town (It has a height of about about 1.800 m above sea level,, and starts from the peak of Fansipan Mountain and rush noisily into the Golden Stream like a never-ending song. Under the waterfall, the Gold Stream runs along with green grass plots and bamboo clusters, forming a poetic image.
SAPA 3 DAYS 2 NIGHTS BY BUS– 1 NIGHT HOMESTAY + 1 NIGHT AT HOTEL
CAT CAT – LAO CHAI – TA VAN – GIANG TA CHAI – SU PAN – LOVE WATERFALL
Day 1 HA NOI -SAPA – MUONG HOA VALLEY –– LAO CHAI – TA VAN (L,D )
06:00 AM : Bus pick you up at Hotel to Sapa .take rest on the half way.
12:30 Am : Arrive in Sapa , relax and lunch at restaurant .
14:00 Am : Bus transfer to Muong Hoa valley to starting trek to villages of the H’mong and the Dzay (Muong Hoa valley, Y Linh Ho, Lao Chai, Ta Van .Enjoy the panorama pictures of the villages among terraces. Visit the H'mong living in wooden and bamboo houses. Continue to Ta van village to visit the Dzay minority. Stay the night in Ta van village at a Dzay family.
Day 2 GIANG TA CHAI – SU PAN- SAPA (B, L, D)
08:00 Am : Get up early in the morning to enjoy the daily life of the ethnic minorities in the village. Have breakfast; trekking to Giang Ta Chai village of the Red Dzao minority via the paths between terrace rice field and through bamboo forests. Picnic lunch on the way.Visit the silver waterfall and the suspension Rattan Bridge, visit the local people in the village and then cross Muong Hoa River up to the mountain to visit the last village of the trekking – Su Pan village of the H'mong people.
04:00 PM Get back Sapa by bus. Check in hotel .Relax and dinner at hotel . Exploring Love market ( on Saturday)
Day 3 SAPA – LOVE WATER FALL – SAPA – LAO CAI – HA NOI (B, L)
09:00 Am : After breakfast, bus pick up to Golden stream and Love water fall, passing by the Silver Waterfall for photos.
The Love waterfall, 12 km from Sapa town (It has a height of about about 1.800 m above sea level,, and starts from the peak of Fansipan Mountain and rush noisily into the Golden Stream like a never-ending song. Under the waterfall, the Gold Stream runs along with green grass plots and bamboo clusters, forming a poetic image.
11:30 Am Back to sapa town, lunch at the restaurant, free in Sapa town.
03:30 PM Get in the bus to Ha Noi .take dinner by own yourself on the way. Tour end.
SAPA 3 DAYS 2 NIGHTS COST
contact usTour Includes :
- Pick up and transfer by group tour program
- Bus ticket two ways
- All meals on tour ( B : breakfast ,L : Lunch , D : dinner )
- Entrance fees
- Water (1 bottle a day)
- English speaking guide
- Phone calls
- Personal expenses
- Dinner at the last day
- Children under 5 years old will be free of charge ( 1 child/ room, sharing bed with parents )
- Children from 5 to under 9 years old are charge 75% the adult tours price ( sharing room with parents)
- Children from 9 years old and above will be charge an adult (100 % tour price )
Type of Bus : like Queen Bus , sapa eco bus or Interbus line (e bus line )