Arcady Cruise itinerary - Lan Ha Bay One day Tour From Ha Noi Ha Long Bay – Lan Ha Bay One Day TripHighlights of the trip:
- Visit two most beautiful bay of Asia
- Biking on Cat Ba Island
- Visit a real hospital into the cave
- Jumping into water
- Halal foods are available
- Tea Break on boat
Arcady Cruise - Lan Ha Bay One day Tour
10h30: Transferred by ferry to Cat Ba Island.
11h00: Arrive at Hospital cave, start explore the cave known as a secret bomb proof hospital and safe house for the VC leaders was built inside a cave, high up on one of the many limestone karsts which dominate the island
11h45: Cycle through the imposing mountains and valleys to the National Park.
12h15: Pick up by bus, reach to Beo Pier.
12h30: Welcome aboard Arcady Cruise, refresh with welcome drink. Start the journey to the sea.
12h45: Enjoy the typical local Lunch will be served with fresh seafood and Vietnamese cuisines while leisurely cruising to the faraway islands of Ha Long Bay.
14h00: Arrive Ba Ham Lake, Situated on the south-west side of Hạ Long Bay, Ba Hầm Lake is found on Ðầu Bê Island (Calf Head Island) in Lan Hạ Bay. This island is part of the range of islands at the farthest end of Hạ Long Bay, bordering the immense zone Long Châu Sea. Ba Hầm Lake is situated in the middle of a narrow, rectangular area, with the all four sides enclosed by vertical cliffs.
- Take your option either exploring Ba Ham Lake yourself on kayak or comfortably on bamboo boat rowed by the locals people.
- Jumping off the boat, Enjoy swimming in the crystal water.
16h00: Enjoy tea break while the boat cruising through hundreds islands in Lan Ha Bay
17h00: Disembark in Beo pier, get back to the bus for transfer to Ha Noi.
20h00: Drop off at the hotel in the Old Quarter. End of service.
Arcady Cruise Price (cost)
Click link for more detail : ARCADY CRUISEInclusive services:
- Full transfer by AC tourist bus
- Complimentary water on bus
- Entrance fees
- English speaking guide
- Lunch on boat
- Biking on Cat Ba
- Hospital Cave
- Kayaking/ Rowing Boat (optional)
- Tea Break on boat.
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses, Tips and Gratuities
- What not mentioned above
- Free of charge for infant (below 4 year old), other expenses pay by parents
- Children from 1m to under 1,2m are charged 50%
- Children over 1,2m are charged as adults
- Two adults bring 2 children, The 2nd child will be charged 75% adult ticket
- Children 50% have one private seat and water as adults
- The itinerary can be changed due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions.
- In case of bad weather (the boat is not allowed to depart) the tour cost will be charged 50% of the normal one.
- Special request (diet or vegetarian …) should be sent before departure date.
- Surcharge 20% if travel date in Lunar New Year